Saturday 27 July 2013

Typically British



 Wearing: Top - Forever 21. Shoes - Accessorize. Bandeau - New Look. Shorts - DIY.







Today I felt typically British. I spent a day watching my Brother's cricket match with the 'local team.' Normally my sister and I go to the cricket when its sunny to sunbathe to support my brother, have a coke, have a walk round the boundary and go home all within half an hour. But today my mum was doing the tea so  naturally we were roped in as well. This morning the kitchen looked like a bombsite with bread and various sandwich fillings everywhere but a couple hours later the tea was packed and went down well with the players. To be honest, I don't know why I'm talking about cricket in a blog post as it is a common (boring) subject at the dinner table so lets talk about my outfit! On Tuesday I was in a 'DIY mood' so I cut up old jeans, sewed some lace on and made some rips and came out with (although I say it myself) cute and girly shorts which I am very excited to wear in Spain...! I leave a week on Monday and am very very excited!

 Now Playing - the 'Pitch Perfect' soundtrack

Do you follow me on bloglovin? 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. your DIY shorts are lovely and you should definitely maybe post a tutorial! have fun in Spain too

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pictures!

    Love the cut out detailing on your top :)

    Charlie xx
    Fashion Blog UK | Lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig