Monday 4 August 2014

What I'm Taking to America // Beauty Essentials

For my second installment of What I'm Taking to America I'm going to attempt to talk about some of the beauty items I am panning on taking. Now as you know, I am no beauty expert so I can't really talk to much in detail about everything because I don't really know, I just either like a product or I don't - and these are the ones I like!

Sleek Rose Gold Blush 926 // It has such a gorgeous subtle shimmer and the rose colour is lovely.
Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam // This is brand new but the shine and colour look dazzling and perfect for a summer glow.
Sun Cream // You can never have enough suncream!
After Sun Moisturiser // To lock in any tan I may have gotten and soothe my skin.
Sheer Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner // I'm hoping this and the sun will keep my blonde hair extra vibrant in colour.
L'oreal Nude Magique BB Cream // This is also new but I'm so excited to try this out, I wanted a lighter coverage on my face compared to normal as it is going to be hot there!
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof mascara // A waterproof mascara is a must for the long lazy days by the pool.
Nivea Soft Moisturiser // My everyday moisturiser is needed even more after being in the sun all day.

So there you have it, my essential beauty items! What are your hliday beauty essentials?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig