Sunday 30 November 2014

Morning Haze


                                                                                 
  Yay yay yay, an outfit post! I had a mufti day at school on Friday, hence the very very poor light of the photo's as I had to take it so early, the sun hadn't fully risen yet. But I think it actually gives the photo's quite a nice effect, a sort of soft romantic teenager angst type effect, I'm not sure, maybe I've just done too much A Level photography and am analysing photo's too much! This is why I cannot wait until next year when I go to uni when I can wear my own clothes everyday and don't have to wait for a mufti day to take outfit photos!
This is quite a special post for me as I am featuring my first item that a company has very kindly sent to me to put on my blog. I got an email from Sarah from Tales From the Earth jewellery company a few weeks ago asking if I would be interested and after searching through their website, I jumped at the chance. They centre around small things meaning a big deal, they're handcrafted silver jewellery is beautifully quaint. My bracelet has an inscirption saying 'A life filled with adventure' which I think is just the cutest little phrase, having this little message on your wrist is just an inspiring and cute thing to have. I rarely wear silver and rarely shy away from my standard gold watch and ring but it was nice wearing something different for the day. Tales from the Earth will definitely be a company I will keep in mind when thinking about Christmas or birthdays from now on!

Jumper and Shoes - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Jacket - Crafted by Republic
Bracelet -     Tales from the Earth *
Now Reading // When God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman

P.S. Add me on Snapchat 'ChristinaStorey' for my occasional random updates on life!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this bracelet looks so precious and i love that it has a message inside :D lovely post, the photographs are great!

    kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig