Monday 17 November 2014

New York is Always a Good Idea


Top and Necklaces - Bershka. Jeans - Forever 21. Hat - H&M.  

Throwing it back to mid-September today because my weekend was spent going to a 1st and 18th birthday party. So for many different reasons I did not get the chance to take any outfit photo's or put together any vaguely exciting posts for this week. Sunday was spent recovering by catching up on Xfactor, watching the Hunger Games with my brother who came home for the weekend and attempting to watch The Vampire Diaries; the perfect lazy Sunday! However I'm now paying the price with my work this week so once again this blog is going to have to take a back seat which annoys me but school's got to come first I suppose! I've sent my UCAS off so hopefully some offers may start to appear and that weight can be lifted off my chest!

Now Reading // Rookie Yearbook Two - It's amazing!


 P.S. The writing on this top - New York is Always a Good Idea - is like my life motto.

SHARE:

1 comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig