Saturday 27 December 2014

My Christmas Day Outfit





 Dress - Asos. Shoes - New Look. Socks - Forever 21
This is so exciting, my first blog post from my new Macbook Pro. I am so so happy right now. Christmas was amazing, I spent it with lots of family in Essex laughing, eating and smiling. We arrived on Christmas Eve when we went to the cathedral for a Carol service which was good then had an evening of laughter with the anticipation of Christmas not too far away. Christmas Day was mainly spent eating and just catching up on life then opening presents in the evening. Boxing Day was spent not like I imagined but was equally as good - my cousins and I went on a (roughly) 15 mile bike ride! And I am not one to ride a bike often so I am feeling it today but it was really nice to spend some quality time outside with them, and burning off some Christmas lunch! We then had another big meal and finished off with Downton Abbey Christmas special (such a good episode) So overall I had a lovely Christmas that it is almost too hard to put it into words how grateful I am to spend it like that!

My main present was my Mac which I have been waiting for since last summer and I cannot explain how amazing it is! Hopefully everything will be slightly more professional and high tech on the blog from now on. I also got a range of clothes, accessories and lots of other lovely little gifts that I cannot stop staring at. Today is being spent rejuvenating and learning my way around this laptop, tomorrow I am off to see Edward Scissorhands at Sadlers Wells so it is fair to say, Life is pretty darn good right now! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas laughing and eating with loved ones!

P.S. Madeleine shot this outfit on Christmas Day and although I was at first doubtful at her camera skills I am really really happy with how they turned out, I think the light and background is beautiful that I would go as far to say that it is one of my favourite shoots on my blog, ever!

Now Reading // Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern - So sweet and captivating!







SHARE:

1 comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig