Tuesday 23 December 2014

Uptown Funk




 Jeans - Topshop. Jumper and Jacket - Reublic (ages and ages ago) Scarf - Zara
I often think how much I would love to be a full-time blogger, like Lily Melrose, Lily Pebbles, Suzie from HelloOctober but I realise that it means I would be by my computer all day and as I have seen the past weekend, I can get very distracted by get very obsessed with a television show and then end up shutting the world out. Like I have with The Vampire Diaries the past weekend! I had some busy nights last week celebrating birthdays and Christmas with friends so by the time Friday came I need to rejuvenate myself so I opened up Netflix and got lost in the Mystic Falls world. It was fab but by the time Monday came around, I had cabin fever, I needed to get out of the house. So therefore on Monday I ventured into the hectic streets of London to do some photography shoots with Vicky. We braved Oxford street and took some street photography whilst gaining some odd looks from people around us, then walked to Carnaby street where we looked into a few shops like Brandy Melville and Monki before going to a thai restaurent. It was such a chilled day and I wanted to be comfy so kept my outfit simple and understated but actually was quite a fan of it. Grey has been a really popular colour this winter and I've definitely joined the trend, it goes with the monochrome vibe I often sport but just adds something slightly different. This is a jumper I got probably about 4 or 5 years ago and every now and then I find it and realise how much I love it!
I cannnot believe Christmas is so so soon! It's so exciting, I have been christmas baking and watching countless of Christmas films (The Polar Express on Sunday, Elf yesterday and The Holiday later today) to get me in the festive spirirt that I felt I was lacking. My family and I drive down to Essex tomorrow to spend Christmas and Boxing Day with my family, I'm super excited for a family Christmas and hope you all have a jolly time as well!

Now Playing // Yours by Ella Henderson, Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Classic Christmas songs!
Now Researching // Ways to get messy waves on short hair - Having serious hair envy at Izzy's hair (and life in America) at the moment!




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i love this scarf! xx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig