Monday 12 January 2015

18 Candles









Dress - American Eagle. Shoes - New Look. 

Yesterday was perfect. I'm going to continue replaying every little detail of the day in my head forever. I spent my 18th birthday with everyone in the world that I love. My family, my family friends I've known since I was little, my friends from dancing, my friends from school and everyone in between. I felt so loved it was amazing and seeing everyone there together, I could not stop smiling! 
Whilst searching for a New Years Eve outfit in late December I came across this dress in American Eagle and instantly knew it was perfect for my birthday. The swing style, the stripes and the price felt like it was made for me. I was already picturing my make-up - gold eyes, winged eyeliner and red lips! I'm sure this dress will be worn many many times.Anyway, even though I'm now officially an adult, that doesn't stop school from happening so as I type this in my Monday morning free, I hope you all have a fab week! I'm sure I will as I continue replaying yesterday over and over again. 
































SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great your outfit:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Such a pretty dress:)
    Emma xo | missemmalouise12.blogspor.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You look absolutely gorgeous!

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! :) Happy birthday and so glad to here you had a good day <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! I love your dress :)
    --------
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig