Friday 29 May 2015

All Over Again







Top - Forever 21. Skirt - Topshop. Shoes - H&M.

Excuse my weird posing and the multiple creases in my top, it appears that when I don't shoot outfit photo's in a while I lose the ability to shoot any nice photos. But, here's an outfit! I know it's been a long time coming but outfit posts are so difficult to keep on top of and I've become very self critical in myself and my blog posts recently that I want everything to be the best it can be. I think this happens most of the time on study leave, I spend most of my days with no make-up on, in trackies and baggy t-shirts that even when I do get dressed, the outfit normally isn't blog worthy! But on Tuesday I went on a little trip to Ikea with my mum and took advantage of the sunny-ish weather to wear two of my new summer pieces. I am obsessed with any white clothes at the moment and this top is very high on my favourite lists. I haven't been too sure what to pair this A-line denim skirt with but it pairs well with this floaty crop top. Then I dug out my platforms from last summer to complete this monochrome look. Although I was a little too optimistic and had to wear a knit cardigan with it to Ikea!

Yesterday was such a good day, I had day one of All England Regional Finals which is the semi-finals of a big dance competition that we have been working towards the past two years. And two of our groups came 1st and qualified for the finals in London! So it was a day filled with anticipation and a lot of nerves but ended in complete happiness!
Hope your week has been good and you have a fun weekend planned - I'm going out for dinner with my friends tonight then at the dance competition all weekend, so excuse the multiple Instagrams that I'm sure will happen!

Now Watching // Catching up with everyone's vlogs from Beautycon!
Now Reading // Everyone on my bloglovin feed
Now Listening // All Over Again by The Shires - a perfect Friday sound


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This outfit is too cute! I wish summer would hurry up and get here now, it's too difficult trying to decide what to wear and how many layers to take wherever I go at the moment - will it be scorching or turn really cold... who knows? Haha xx

    Laura | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig