Wednesday 16 September 2015

Sleeveless







Dress - Topshop. Jacket - New Look. Shoes - New Look.

I don't know why I'm obsessed with khaki at the moment. For the past two years or so I've barely worn any colour, it got to the point where I was scared to reach out of my comfort zone and wear something that wasn't monochrome, which is a bit silly really. I mean I have my style, and I know what that is, but it is silly to restrict myself on clothes because I was weirdly nervous. However this Autumn I have branched out a bit and have added some khaki into my wardrobe, and I love it. Its such a muted colour that doesn't scream too loud but is perfect to add a contrast to black. When I was in the fashion cupboard at my work experience I can't even remember how many gilets and sleeveless jackets I saw, so many! They were so popular and I could see the appeal for a sleeveless jacket to add extra warmth in this transitional period but not make you boil like a full on coat would. So I mixed these two new obsessions of mine together and found this jacket from New Look! It's just perfect, and layering it over this sleeveless high neck dress from Topshop works well in this unknown weather England seem to always have at this time of year! 
I'm just having a bit of an errands day today before going out to dinner later. I might actually go to the gym - which I haven't done in two weeks or so because of that horrid cold, but I think it finally might have started to budge! Hope your week is going well, only two more days until Friday!

Now Listening // Halsey's Badlands - I cannot get enough of it!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig